Update: Please hand in your final paper version in .docx formate!
Overview of the overall submission and evaluation process:
- Extended abstracts (maximum of 3 pages) need to be submitted before 15th December via ConfTool online submission system using the provided template. Please provide us also the source file (Word, LaTeX) for the preparation of your abstract.
- Final notification of acceptance or rejection of the Scientific Committee will be given on 1st February 2018.
- Authors of the accepted extended abstracts are invited to submit a full paper (6 - 8 pages) by 1st April 2018 13th April 2018 22nd April 2018 via ConfTool online submission system using the word template or tex template.
- The submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. The reviewers’ comments will be send back to authors along with a final notification of acceptance (accepted or accepted with modifications) or rejection of the paper will be provided by the 15th June 20th 2018.
- The final version of accepted full papers that will be presented at EWGT2018 and published in Transportation Research Procedia, Elsevier, is due by 1st July.
- Final versions of the papers (docx and pdf file) , that shall be published in Transportation Research Procedia, Elsevier, have to be uploaded to ConfTool by 30th September 2018.
Please note that the transfer of copyright will be requested by Elsevier by directly communicating to the corresponding author of a paper. Please update the corresponding author info of your paper using your ConfTool account to match the corresponding author info provided on the first page of your article. Be aware of the fact, that in order to be published in Transportation Research Procedia, one of the authors must give a presentation of the paper during the EWGT2018 conference.