The “Haus der Wissenschaft” (engl: “Building of Science”) was built between 1935 and 1937. The architecture of the Third Reich is observable. For more than 40 years it served a as home for different schools, especially for teacher training.
Nowadays, the building serves as a venue for multifarious events reaching from scientific to technological and cultural events. It is the venue for the sessions of the conference.
Haus der Wissenschaft Braunschweig GmbH